Pioneer and leader in electronic-labelling systems for retail for 20 years.
SES has developped solutions adapted to specific retail environments – hypermarkets, supermarkets, DIY stores, electronics retailers, garden centers, service stations. SES operates in 50 countries through direct contact with prospects and clients, and through partnerships. The company keeps a high volume of existing and potential clients.
Contacts and prospects were spread across numerous databases and spreadsheets. Each salesperson had their own prospect lists, and each territory purchased its own data.
In France itself, SES had a very large, purchased database of prospects which each salesperson dipped in and out of.
The company’s new marketing strategy required a tool that enabled teams to collaborate effectively, and that gave a simple and up-to-date view of the sales pipeline.
Contacts and prospects were spread across numerous databases and spreadsheets.
Limited view of sales opportunities
The contact and prospect lists were not consolidated.
And because each territory and each salesperson approached contacts individually, Store Electronic Systems had no consistent sales process across its territories.
This meant of course that Store Electronic Systems had no global view of the sales pipeline – sales opportunities, and activities.
“ We had a very limited and fractured view of sales opportunities. So we needed a tool that would enable us to share information and collaborate more easily, and structure marketing actions better.”
Sylpheo chosen to integrate Salesforce. Store Electronic Systems chose to integrate Salesforce Sales Cloud across their sales and marketing teams worldwide, and to consolidate all client and prospect information.
Having chosen to integrate Salesforce, Store Electronic Systems then selected Sylpheo – a Salesforce Cloud Alliance Partner – to implement the solution, and to train users.
Store Electronic Systems chose Sylpheo to integrate Salesforce Sales Cloud across their sales and marketing teams worldwide.
Sylpheo approached the project by:
- Integrating and training users on Chatter, so initiating company-wide collaboration immediately
- Training key users (’Training First’) who could then help to steer the project
- Configuring Salesforce to match the way that SES would need to work, and put in place business processes
- Connecting the Store Electronic Systems website with Salesforce, so web leads would be captured in Sales Cloud and directly added to pre-configured marketing campaigns
- Integrating existing data on clients and prospects from a large volume of spreadsheets
- Creating a library of documents within Salesforce that is shared company-wide
- Training users in English and French
Sales productivity increased Store Electronic Systems were able to see the whole of their sales pipeline in one place. They were also able to share and follow through opportunities better and faster.
- Data on clients and prospects is more up-to-date
- Collaboration is significantly increased, especially through the use of Chatter
- Managers and the marketing team have a global view of the sales pipeline and sales opportunities
- Prospect transformation and customer acquisition increased
Sylpheo was able to put Salesforce in place quickly, and train key users so that they could start using the solution immediately.
This ‘Training First’ approach meant that SES key users could have a real input into the project and ensure that the integration exactly fitted their needs.
Sylpheo also worked closely with Store Electronic Systems to put in place the right processes and structures.
SES key users could have a real input into the project and ensure that the integration exactly fitted their needs.
Head of Marketing Project
“ With Salesforce, we’ve significantly increased our ability to identify, share and follow through on sales opportunities. Sylpheo worked very closely with us every step of the way to ensure that the solution was an exact fit to all our requirements.”